A refund will be given if a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before
the trip and only if the reservation was paid for using PayPal (not by check).
- NO REAL TICKETS ARE SHIPPED. Your name is simply added to a list.
- Cost covers bus trip, cups, ice and soft drinks only. It does NOT include game ticket!
- Buses will depart from the Parham Road Park & Ride located at the corner of Fordson Road and Parham Road (1 block south of I-64 Exit 181). (Map)
- Buses will load 30 minutes prior to departure.
- The Richmond Hokie Club reserves the right to cancel if less than 40 people have PAID reservations.
- All times are subject to change. Check HokieSports.com for the official game times.
- If you want to be be grouped with other passengers, please let us know in advance of the trip. Otherwise, you might be placed on a different bus.
- Please write your name on your coolers and other items you plan on bringing with you. It will help in returning items left on the bus.
- If you decide to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible. We usually have a waiting list. This will allow us time to contact the people on the list that some seats are available.
Pay by credit card using form above.
** IMPORTANT **
Call or e-mail us if you mail the form.
We’ve had problems with the mail not being delivered.
That way we can add you to the list of passengers before a trip sells out.
Make checks payable to:
Richmond Hokie Club
and mail to:
Richmond Hokie Club
2215 Grainmill Court
Richmond, Va. 23233-2744
For additional information:
Send questions via e-mail to:
HokieBus@comcast.net (new e-mail)
– or –
Call: David or Ruth (804-270-7211)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: When does the bus leave after the game?
Answer:The bus leaves as soon as all passengers have boarded. We ask that passengers return to the bus immediately after the game.
- Question: Can I bring a cooler?
Answer: Yes. We recommend a small cooler that will fit under the seat for the trip and a larger one that is
kept under the bus in the luggage area. Use that cooler to restock small cooler.
- Question: When do we get on the bus?
Answer: We prefer that you get *IN* the bus, not on the bus. Seriously, we start loading 30 minutes before departure
- Question: What is the refund policy?
Answer: A refund will be given if a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the trip and only if the
reservation was paid for using PayPal (not by check).
- Question: Can we bring food as well as alcoholic beverages?
- Question: Is there time to tailgate a bit before the game starts?
Answer: Yes, we try to be at the destination about 2 hours prior to kick-off.
- Question: Once I send in the checks, do we get tickets for the bus or just on a list?
Answer: We don’t issue tickets because you might not get them in time.
Instead, your name is added to the passenger list for that trip.
You check-in at the Park & Ride to find out which bus you are assigned for the trip.
- Question: When do we find out what time the bus leaves?
Answer: We call or send an e-mail a few days prior to the trip to give you last minute details.
- Question: Where does the bus park at Virginia Tech?
Answer: The bus parks on Washington Street near the tennis courts. (Map)